I am
the
BEST
tag please or die

amirah says hi

An awesome A+, Shawol, Inspirit and Blackjack. A proud 14 year old. I food, Korean people and my ultimate biases are Cheondung and Minho ^_^ ~ K-POP's my drug

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

affiliates

Daphne Hazirah Clair Sofea Link
SWC Overnight Ticketing ^_^
Hey there :)

I know i'm a little late to post this but I've got to do it as I promised to myself that I will write a post about it :)
So here it goes ..

I went with Sofea and Sandy, we reached SCAPE at about 9pm . Sofea's parents gave us a ride :) THANK YOU ^^ So, we waited in the mall till it was 1150 then they told us to go to the basement for some 'briefing' and so we went . And, when we reached there, people were already queuing up and it was a LOT of people >.< Then we were told to follow the queue . We sat about 10 minutes before we were told to stand up again . Then people started pushing and rushing to the front . It was like a 'WTF' situation for me at that time . Such bitches -_- Yeah, so then after settling down, there were a lot of false alarms about the wrist tag about to be give out so people were like stand and sit stand and sit .. Haha ~ Then, we realized that people who are supposed to be behind us are now in front of us . Those friendly parents who were with us told us to go to the front but there was no way we could cause they won't budge even a bit -.- Know what, i stuck my hip to the left so that the girl next to me would move but she kept digging into my hips and didn't move even a little bit    -.- Gahh, i was so irritated and scared . Scared because of the snakes of queues . I was worried  I wouldn't get the tickets :( It was so hot there in the basement and we had to wait for such a loooonnnngggg timeee :'(

And so, finally the wrist tags came . They said the queue starts at 1159 but it started At 12+ -______- Then , we were moved back to the mall . I was in the 2nd batch which was still okay with me :) And so we spent our night there . Some slept while some stayed up . Some played SHINee's songs and we started singing along :) It was great :) Then, they gave out F&N right after everyone settled down and milk tea at around 3pm . People all around were grateful ^^ Thanks for the drinks :D I slept and woke up repetitively but finally got a 2 hours sleep around 4-5 :)

Woke up at 6 and made friends with other Shawols .. I thought they were my age or younger but most were around Taemin's age . 93-er .. Guess they look young o.O Shawols there were super friendly . It was easy talking to them :) Feels like we've been friends since we were young ~ Regret not taking photos or exchanging numbers :/ Sheesh, i'm such a babo ..

Then, the official queue started at 0910 . Yes, 0910 . 10 minutes late D: When we went in, the queue was longer than what I had expected it to be :/ Then, it was 1000 and we barely made it to half the queue . People were all worried . Some brought their laptops and started going to the SISTICs website . Some took out their phones and called the hotline . Then, people were screaming and squealing once they got their tickets . That made me want to burst out in tears . To think of all we went through and go home ticket-less was too much for me to bear   :'(

Then the arena sold out . My heart went duk-duk-duk so fast .. That was when we finally entered the half portion of the queue .. It was a mixed emotion point of time . I started texting Hazirah and my sister to constantly look out for the SISTICs website and if people were already selling online .

We were reaching the front part of the queue when they started playing SHINee's songs . I was still afraid if I wouldn't get my hands on the tickets and my eyes got watery . Sandy started panicking when she saw me .. Lolololol , she's so cutee :D But, JENGJENGJENG we made it and got the tickets :D:D:D:D:D We started screaming and squealing on our out . The staffs were smiling when they saw us but the people who were still in the queue were staring at us .  HAHA ~~

Personally, I wouldn't want to queue overnight anymore . Its so back-breaking painful .. ^_^

[ I'd post the pictures on another post, i know its a bit lengthy but whatever ]
back to top?
monthly archive

201107 201108 201109 201110 201112
recent entries

you are ?
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS