I am
the
BEST
tag please or die

amirah says hi

An awesome A+, Shawol, Inspirit and Blackjack. A proud 14 year old. I food, Korean people and my ultimate biases are Cheondung and Minho ^_^ ~ K-POP's my drug

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

affiliates

Daphne Hazirah Clair Sofea Link
#SWCSG (100911♥) [ Pictures ]


My pretty official (^^) pearlescent blue lightstick

Minho-yah~ Chulbal !
[I ♥ my yeobo x1000]

Happy Key's Day :)
[ Happy birthday Diva ~ ]

Jjong !

Cute cards ^O^
[ Onew, Taemin, SHINee Lucifer era,  OnTae ]

Pen B's purple wrist tag

Official SHINee XL stickers


This was before the start of the concert (Y)




Credits: Sofea


FINALE :(

After the concert~
We were still awed by the boys ^^

Onew's ^v^


Some of the banners hung at the arena & terrace



LOL, we found this on the floor ^^ Freebies are the best :D






Ahhh, i look like some retard here :P



Haha, her bias is Onew but she's wearing Jjong's tee :B

샤이니 오빠  !!~

♥ Amirah ♥

back to top?
monthly archive

201107 201108 201109 201110 201112
recent entries

FAN-ACCOUNT #SWCSG (100911♥) SHINee Quotes ♥ Precious vocal :) Get me the bag :'( SM TOWN IS ♥ 2PM Malay Version ^_^ #4 Help hyung with my leg hairs Taemin ~ #3 ROBBERY
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS