I am
the
BEST
tag please or die

amirah says hi

An awesome A+, Shawol, Inspirit and Blackjack. A proud 14 year old. I food, Korean people and my ultimate biases are Cheondung and Minho ^_^ ~ K-POP's my drug

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

affiliates

Daphne Hazirah Clair Sofea Link
Shopping (Y)
Went to Jurong Point with mummy today ♥ Bought the red tee for National day . Its kinda pathetic how I've got to go and buy a new shirt every time the 9th of August arrives . Its either I've outworn the shirt or the shirt is not anymore to my liking ;) So, I had fish & chips for buka just now :D Then, we went shopping for a bit . I didn't buy any clothes cause Mummy said sh'es broke .. Haha right, she bought herself 2 shirts and said to me she's broke -.-

So since its the fasting month, I got mummy to buy me those cute lip balms up there since my lips get too dry and chapped easily ^^ I got the monkey and giraffe one :) Yeah, they work so awesomely I'm in love with those little cuties :) Its 0257 in Singapore right now . Have to wake up for sahur at 5 later . I'm in no mood to sleep and I dunno why :/ My eyes are heavy though . I kept yawning since the start of this post ... Hah :]

Okay bye ~ Gonna continue with my daily 2NE1 TV fix :D 안녕 내가 사랑하는 사람
back to top?
monthly archive

201107 201108 201109 201110 201112
recent entries

SWC Overnight Ticketing ^_^ Part 2 SWC Overnight Ticketing ^_^ you are ?
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS