I am
the
BEST
tag please or die

amirah says hi

An awesome A+, Shawol, Inspirit and Blackjack. A proud 14 year old. I food, Korean people and my ultimate biases are Cheondung and Minho ^_^ ~ K-POP's my drug

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

affiliates

Daphne Hazirah Clair Sofea Link
SHINee's Juliette Japanese Version ~

Watch this or you'll die ! Lolololol joking XD

 No seriously, go watch it :) Everyone's so hot in here .. Especially my 남자 친구 민호 !!  He looks so awesomely dashing in here . His smile is killing me >.< *drools*


Whatever go watch it like right now .. OKAY ?! ~~


Adios ^^
back to top?
monthly archive

201107 201108 201109 201110 201112
recent entries

Shopping (Y) SWC Overnight Ticketing ^_^ Part 2 SWC Overnight Ticketing ^_^ you are ?
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS