I am
the
BEST
tag please or die

amirah says hi

An awesome A+, Shawol, Inspirit and Blackjack. A proud 14 year old. I food, Korean people and my ultimate biases are Cheondung and Minho ^_^ ~ K-POP's my drug

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

affiliates

Daphne Hazirah Clair Sofea Link
zoozoozoo ^O^
Okay, so we went to the zoo :) The last time I came was .......................... oh, during the Sec 1 race thingy . Yeah, so we went there and did you know that the ticket cost 20 bucks each ? o.o Expensive much huh ? We walked around and it was so nice to see the animals once again :) Hehe, i sound very weird right now ~ So, look out for the pictures ^__^























Then when we were about to go home, we kind of had another round of drinks . I found this superbly huse and thick black leather wallet on the table . So I checked the contents and guess what .There were about a few hundreds of SGD and around USD500 . I found the owner's ID and it apparently belonged to an Indian US man . So we gave it to the zoo people and headed home . LOL, this was kinda short . I am too lazy to elaborate on it anyway :P

♥ Amirah ♥
back to top?
monthly archive

201107 201108 201109 201110 201112
recent entries

My awesome & hugeee family ^O^ #SWCSG (100911♥) [ Pictures ] FAN-ACCOUNT #SWCSG (100911♥) SHINee Quotes ♥ Precious vocal :) Get me the bag :'( SM TOWN IS ♥ 2PM Malay Version ^_^ #4 Help hyung with my leg hairs Taemin ~
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS