I am
the
BEST
tag please or die

amirah says hi

An awesome A+, Shawol, Inspirit and Blackjack. A proud 14 year old. I food, Korean people and my ultimate biases are Cheondung and Minho ^_^ ~ K-POP's my drug

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

affiliates

Daphne Hazirah Clair Sofea Link
All for Choi Minho :]



Hello once again ^^ So as to celebrate Minho's birthday, I made cupcakes specially for him :] Yay :D It turned out to be a disaster at first but soon I caught the hook of it and I've got to say it turned out quite well . For a first-timer at least ^^ So, there you go :) I wish I could give you guys some . There is like another dozen of it in the fridge and so far my family has only eaten one each T.T




And of course I made a 2MIN cupcake ^^ They are the loves of my life . How could I miss them out . Mummy almost ate it and I went yelling at her from across the room to not eat it cause its MINE, MINE, MINE . Hahaha :D Yeah so i ate a few and now I've got toothache . Sheesh :/ But its realllllllyyyyy good . Teehee :) While making the cupcakes, I remembered of this one ceratain fic where it was Minho's birthday and Taembb was at home waiting for Minho to get home from work and I suddenly (I don't know how this happened, blame my wild imaginations) put myself into Taemin's shoes and waited for my 'husband' to come home from work . HAHAH, I'm such a freak . It was fun though, icing the cakes when you are deep in another world called I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N . Heh, you people should try it too ^O^





Anyway, excuse my stupid looking face . I was too busy admiring my beautiful artwork (heh^^) that I didn't notice that the sister snapped a picture of me T.T Anyway ) Its past 12am here in Singapore so, 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU HONEY :) WISH YOU COULD HAVE SOME OF MY CUPCAKES . I LOVE YOU ♥

So, I read the fan-accounts of Minho's birthday celebration and it had me cracking up and hyperventilate at the same time .

1. Taembb gave Minho undies as presents . My precious fcukin purrfect OTP is too precious and real :] This means he know Minho's size right ^^ Heh *goes on making wild imaginations*

2. Taemin was officially announced as the 'dirtiest' member . I knew it . Ever since the going into manager's room incident and all the blushing when they talk about intimate stuff, I knew he wasn't so pure after all . Not like I mind . I like him like this way better in fact :D LOL, I'm weird .

3. Minho loves pushing Key into a wall and act like he's gonna kiss him just because he likes seeing Key's reactions . You are so weird honey :)

4. Taembb wore that blue button-up again . Its been 3 or 4 times I've seen him in it . Let's go shopping together ^^




And here are all the very very charming and glowing selcas of the birthday boy :) I've said it a countless of times but I LOVE YOU OKAY . I really do :)




P.S. I am really looking forward to 9 December 2012 . Saranghae oppa :)

♥ Amirah ♥
back to top?
monthly archive

201107 201108 201109 201110 201112
recent entries

Happy Birthday Choi Minho zoozoozoo ^O^ My awesome & hugeee family ^O^ #SWCSG (100911♥) [ Pictures ] FAN-ACCOUNT #SWCSG (100911♥) SHINee Quotes ♥ Precious vocal :) Get me the bag :'( SM TOWN IS ♥ 2PM Malay Version ^_^
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS