I am
the
BEST
tag please or die

amirah says hi

An awesome A+, Shawol, Inspirit and Blackjack. A proud 14 year old. I food, Korean people and my ultimate biases are Cheondung and Minho ^_^ ~ K-POP's my drug

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

affiliates

Daphne Hazirah Clair Sofea Link
'THE FIRST'
Hello hello hello :D So, I finally got my album :) My first ever album in fact . I still can't stop spazzing over it ^^ I even took pictures of it before opening the packaging . Haha . I went out at 12.20pm and reached City Hall at about 1.15pm . Guess I was the first to collect the album . I was too excited for it okay . So I collected it and went back to JP for lunch and some shopping for clothes . I got nothing to wear to KL T.T Bought some clothings and hair pieces and got back home .

So here are some pictures of it . And the DVD (!) Ohmygosh, these lucky Japanese and London fans . I mean they were inches away form them when they were at the London airport . I'm surprised they didn't just throw themselves at them . To be honest, I think they have been spending too much time in Japan . I mean, look at how many receptions they made there . Poor neglected Korean shawols :/ Sorry for my balbberings . So here you go :]

THE FIRST :





The Calender : The thing about it is that it is really small . The size of my palm in fact . I'm not even exaggerating . Other than that, it's awesome . I love the little cards . Cute :)






I got Jjong to celebrate my birthday with ^^ April babies FTW :]

 The Photobook : It has 68 pages . All of them look awesome :) Really hot . Smokin' hot . And here are some of my favorites from the photobook .














The Twintray : The DVD is the awesome-st . And if you ask me to pick my favorites, I'd say all of it cause every song sounds oh-so-good . But I really like Better and To Your Heart the best .


And Buggy's asking YOU to buy the album too . Buy and support the boys ^_^

Overall, I am very very very satisfied with the album . It is worth my 70 bucks ^^ The songs were great and I am really anticipating their Korean comeback . SHINee oppa hwaiting :]

♥Amirah♥

back to top?
monthly archive

201107 201108 201109 201110 201112
recent entries

All for Choi Minho :] Happy Birthday Choi Minho zoozoozoo ^O^ My awesome & hugeee family ^O^ #SWCSG (100911♥) [ Pictures ] FAN-ACCOUNT #SWCSG (100911♥) SHINee Quotes ♥ Precious vocal :) Get me the bag :'( SM TOWN IS ♥
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS