I am
the
BEST
tag please or die

amirah says hi

An awesome A+, Shawol, Inspirit and Blackjack. A proud 14 year old. I food, Korean people and my ultimate biases are Cheondung and Minho ^_^ ~ K-POP's my drug

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

affiliates

Daphne Hazirah Clair Sofea Link
Sweethearts

I just finished reading this one awesome book .. Its so real that I cried :'(

Here's the summaryAs children, Jennifer Harris and Cameron Quick were both social outcasts . They were also each other's only friend . SO when Cameron disappeared without warning, Jennifer thought she'd lost the one person who would ever understand her . Now in high school, Jennifer has been transformed . Known as Jenna, she is popular, happy, and dating—everything "Jennifer" couldn't be . But she still can't shake the memory of her long-lost friend . 

When Cameron suddenly reappears, they both are confronted with memories of their shared past and the drastically different paths their lives have taken . 


What I thinkIt's the kind of a book you sink into and feel immersed in the world and story . Every page you turn to, you dread for more and more . It was hard for me to put this book down . I love the characters in this story . There's no one for you to hate on cause every character here has their own holes . When Cameron came back, Jenna started neglecting her boyfriend, Ethan, her friends, and most importantly, her new life . She started paying more attention to Cameron , and this was when I felt that it was unfair for Ethan :( Soon, they broke up .. This was kinda expected, huh ? :< But, the funny thing is how I kept wanting to have something more than being just super close friends between Cam and Jenna . I kept wanting them to be together . The ending kind of disappointed me as I didn't know if Cam and Janna would ever meet up again . And ! Cameron left her again after meeting up with her when all this while she thought he was dead after he went missing when they were in middle school . Leaving her all alone, cold and empty again . Jenna Vaughn is such a wonderful person who is always strong-willed :D

Now go read it ! Whatchu waiting for !!!!!!!!

♥ Amirah ♥
back to top?
monthly archive

201107 201108 201109 201110 201112
recent entries

NDP Celebration 2011 (School) Geylang Trip ~ SHINee's Juliette Japanese Version ~ Shopping (Y) SWC Overnight Ticketing ^_^ Part 2 SWC Overnight Ticketing ^_^ you are ?
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS