I am
the
BEST
tag please or die

amirah says hi

An awesome A+, Shawol, Inspirit and Blackjack. A proud 14 year old. I food, Korean people and my ultimate biases are Cheondung and Minho ^_^ ~ K-POP's my drug

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

affiliates

Daphne Hazirah Clair Sofea Link
Happy Birthday Lee Jinki
Dear Lee Jinki, Happy 23rd Birthday my dear . I am wishing you the best in everything you do . Be happy ; do things that make you happy . And most importantly, stay healthy . You are a good singer, and you can be really sweet and romantic if you want to . Your Name was a genius . Anyone is lucky to have you .

Thank you for taking care of your 4 wild dongsaengs so well for the past 3 years . They bully you, treat you like their friend, order you around like they are the hyung but you know they love you right ? That's just their way of showing their affections towards you . Thank you for never giving up on them . Thank you for never giving up on SHINee. Thank you for being such a good hyung . Thank you for being a very good leader . Thank you for being very charming . Thank you for being witty . Thank you for never failing to make me laugh with your sangtae . Thank you for being the best leader SHINee could ever have . Thank you for existing .


I'm sorry your post isn't as long as Minho's but I love you . We all do . Remember, Shawols and MVPs got your back ;)


Your sangtae never fails to make me smile silly :)

\



Your undying love for chicken (Y) 

 


Your trademark hand gestures



Thank you for being you handsome






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE DORKIEST, SILLIEST, HANDSOME-ST, WITTIEST, FUNNIEST LEADER .


P.S. I would treat you to chicken if you come over to my house ^^ Inviting much ? :D

Happy Birthday once again :) Enjoy the day while it lasts ^^

♥ Amirah ♥
back to top?
monthly archive

201107 201108 201109 201110 201112
recent entries

'THE FIRST' All for Choi Minho :] Happy Birthday Choi Minho zoozoozoo ^O^ My awesome & hugeee family ^O^ #SWCSG (100911♥) [ Pictures ] FAN-ACCOUNT #SWCSG (100911♥) SHINee Quotes ♥ Precious vocal :) Get me the bag :'(
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS