I am
the
BEST
tag please or die

amirah says hi

An awesome A+, Shawol, Inspirit and Blackjack. A proud 14 year old. I food, Korean people and my ultimate biases are Cheondung and Minho ^_^ ~ K-POP's my drug

My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.

affiliates

Daphne Hazirah Clair Sofea Link
I suck like hell

Hello, its been weeks since I last wrote . This blog is so dead -.- I feel guilty Yeah so, good and bad things have been happening in the past few weeks. Actually, there were more of bad than good things ...

GOOD THINGS :
♥ I bought 2 shoes :D
♥ Got SHINee's official lightsticks
♥ Paid for the shirts

BAD THINGS :
♦ Failed maths test
♦ Getting scolded (always -.-)
♦ Lying
♦ Being lazy (in terms of homework and chores)
♦ Being restless all the time

Gosh, i don't know what's gonna happen to me. Sometimes, i feel just like strangling myself to death for being so stupid, clumsy, unreliable and most importantly useless. But then, i can't, won't and never do that cause I know there are still people who cares for me and are always wishing the best for me. I have great, wonderful family and friends who are always there to support me in whatever I'm doing. And I'm thankful for that. I really am =) THANK YOU ~

P.S. Cheondung's so cute in here ^_^

♥Amirah♥

back to top?
monthly archive

201107 201108 201109 201110 201112
recent entries

MAKNAE SHOWDOWN :D #1 10 AUGUST 2011 Sweethearts NDP Celebration 2011 (School) Geylang Trip ~ SHINee's Juliette Japanese Version ~ Shopping (Y) SWC Overnight Ticketing ^_^ Part 2 SWC Overnight Ticketing ^_^
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS